Browserslist website is down.
Help us make a new and better website.
Use CLI tool instead of the website
npx browserslist "last 1 version, >1%"
- You can talk with your manager, about supporting us on our Open Collective
- You can retweet about our fund-raising campaign in Twitter
Why Browserslist is important for JS ecosystem?
Browserslist is used by many popular tools, including Autoprefixer, Babel, Gatsby, Next.js, Create React App, and other 600+ projects. It has 75+ million downloads per month.
It helps to keep browsers diversity by moving the focus from few well-know Western browsers (like
chrome: 60) to general queries (like
1 last version, >1% or
supports es6-module and >0.5% in my stats).
You can learn more about philosophy under Browserslist in our interview with Google’s The State of the Web.
How will we use your donations?
- We will pay to the designer and make a redesign for the website.
- We will refactor the website to run it in a new hosting.
- In the new website design, we will Browserslist config best practices to promote browser diversity.
- We will refactor the Browserslist data updates system to avoid the security issue similar to the recent ESLint issue.
- Add Browserslist config linter.